People “love” being in love. Relationships are fun and exciting. But, not all relationships are good. Sometimes, what starts off as a dream come true gradually turns into a nightmare.
Here are 10 questions that can help people evaluate their relationships:
- Can you be honest about how you feel?
- Can you be honest with your family about your relationship?
- Does your partner try to isolate you from friends and family?
- Is your partner excessively jealous?
- Does your partner have an explosive temper?
- Does your partner put down your friends and family?
- Does your partner blame you when it’s not your fault?
- Does your partner always tell you what to do and try to make decisions for you?
- Are you pressured into sexual activity?
- Are you afraid of your partner?
How you answer these questions matter. If you need help getting out of a bad relationship, visit https://www.thehotline.org/